Saturday, August 22, 2015

Praying for Difficult Coworkers

In the book of Enos verses four through eleven it talks about Enos's conversion. He prayed to God concerning his sins and his sins were forgiven. His next thought was towards his own people. He prayed for their sakes. He loved his people and wanted the best for them. When the Lord answered his prayers for them, he prayed for the Lamanites. He prayed for his enemies.

This summer there has been a certain coworker that has driven everyone crazy, including myself. I have been praying for almost two months for patience and charity. I prayed for her to have it also. Recently I think we hit a break through (at least on my end, I don't know about her). I noticed a difference in her. She seemed to be more kind and patient. Granted, she still has her odd quirks, but I noticed a difference. My prayers were answered!

I know that as we pray for those around us and as we pray to have patience we will be blessed. God hears our prayers and loves each of us. I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment