Thursday, September 10, 2015

Always Taken Care Of

I know I was blessed last semester. Gas may have been cheap, but going through gas is never cheap on a college budget. My tank would somehow hold two gallons more than it should every time I would fill it up, meaning it would fill two gallons more than what the gauge tracked. So it was "full" for at least thirty miles before it started to decrease again. This time around I'm not paying for my own gas and I've noticed that when it's full, it doesn't stay full for another thirty miles, it just decreases like normal. I know and love my Heavenly Father and I know he was watching out for me every day. Every day I prayed for monetary help. And often without noticing, I was blessed every day. I testify that God has a plan for each of us and he's always watching out for us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment