Monday, August 21, 2017

Missing the Mission

Hello all! This past Monday was a great day! I invited my best friend Karis to come to FHE and she came and she loved it! She's so excited to come to more activities and everything! 

This week I've been given responsibility over some of the social media of the publishing business I work for. It's been fun making little picture quotes for the facebook pages I'm in charge of, and in fact I've seen progress on these pages, slow progress but it's progress. 

This was also my first week of classes and I love them all so far. My classes all have to do with my major, early childhood education, and I just get so excited about my classes and what I'm learning. It feels so right. I'm so grateful for the Lord's guidance and my listening to Him. 

Haha on Saturday I was driving home from class (I have a Saturday class five times this semester), and I pass this man who is working in his yard. I had the thought that I should pull over and ask him if he needed any help. So I did, and I left the keys in the car. I asked him if he needed any help and he said no thank you but that was so sweet of you. I go back to my car and I realize I locked myself out of my car. So he notices that I can't get in my car and he offers to take me to my house and get my key with me. So he went to get his wife and she took me up to my house to grab my dad's key to help me unlock my car. We had a very nice conversation, but I felt like an idiot the whole time. I literally couldn't stop laughing when I got home. BUT I listened to the Spirit, and who know she what blessings will come from this. 

I need y'all to pray for my friend Cindy Poma, she's been missing since Saturday and it's driving me nuts. Everyone on Facebook is losing their minds and her family is worried sick. She needs to be found soon safe. Thank you! 


I miss the mission so much, every day. Yesterday I asked my branch president if he still missed his mission and even he said yes! The mission is a wonderful place with structure, the Spirit is in everything you do, you have a purpose, etc. But moving on is inevitable, but that doesn't mean you forget your mission either. I am finding opportunities to share the gospel with my friends every day. I got to share a pamphlet with my boss on Friday because she had questions about the Plan of Salvation. These little things build up and one day you get to have moments like I had on Monday with Karis at FHE. It's so cool to share the gospel with the people you love. I know these things to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment