Sunday, January 18, 2015

Temple opportunities as an answer to prayers

For a while I was praying for an opportunity to be able to go do baptisms for the dead for my family. I called the temple and found that there were only three options: go with the youth from my ward, come on the last and first weeks of the month at 6:30 pm, or come with another ward and call them. I still wish I could be able to call ahead and create my own appointment, but alas I can't. I decided that I could do the first one since I did not want to get home at 9-10 pm and I did not want to go with a ward I didn't know. I wanted to have people I know do the work for my family.

I was praying for a baptism trip. Lo and behold there was a youth temple trip yesterday (I went) and one with the YSAs this coming Saturday. I am so grateful for the opportunity to do the work for my family twice in a row :).

No comments:

Post a Comment