Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am my brother's brother

"I may not be my brother’s keeper, I am my brother’s brother, and 'because I have been given much, I too must give.' " Jeffrey R. Holland

This is taken from a talk about service and caring for the less fortunate, but when I first read this quote it brought me back to something I was thinking about a while ago, "why do I want to serve a mission?" And automatically this thought came to mind, "The happiness I have I can't keep to myself. I want to share it with those I love, and I genuinely love my friends." The happiness I get from the gospel, knowing my Savior, and His plan for me brings me to want to share it. I love my friends. I love YOU. I testify that this happiness can be YOURS. :) in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment