Monday, May 4, 2015

Gratitude and Grammatical Errors

Recently this blog has reached a total of roughly 2,000 views since it first began last year, with the previous post being my fifty-fifth post. The views might be small but my testimony has grown with each post. It has helped me every week to take a topic, ponder on it, learn a little more about it, then write. I'm so greatful for y'all (my readers) and the wonderful feedback I get. (I officially give you permission to message me on Google+, email, Facebook, or Pinterest if I have grammatical errors and typos). Thank you so much. 

I know that Christ lives, and through my daily experiences of learning about him and sharing those experiences I have grown, and you can too. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment