Friday, April 10, 2015

Happily Ever Forever

"Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord." "A man cannot receive the fulness of the blessings of the kingdom of God alone, nor can the woman, but the two together can receive all the blessings and privileges that pertain to the fulness of the Father’s kingdom." (1 Corinthians 11:11, Chapter 15: Eternal Marriage, Joseph Fielding Smith)

One of the greatest blessings of the gospel is temple marriage. When a couple or a family is sealed in the temple, they are able to be together forever. Death cannot separate families anymore. I think it is the most romantic thing ever, being with the ones you love most forever. It seems that all of my friends are getting married, and many of them in the temple. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to be married to my special someone, and then raise a family. It will be undoubtably hard, but it shall be worth it. I am grateful for my wonderful parents. I remember getting sealed to my family when I was little and it was wonderful. 

I bear to you my testimony that I know that Jesus lives, and through His atonement families can be together forever. I know that temples are sacred places where the blessings never end. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment