Sunday, February 8, 2015

My hero

This is my mama graduating with her bachelor's degree. In the week that she finished her associate's degree she submitted her finals, paid her taxes, had a baby, while her husband (my daddy) was deployed in Iraq. She returned to school a couple years later with a two year old in preschool, a son in Wright School (a special school for kids with severe behavioral disorders), a daughter in kindergarten, and a daughter in high school plus seminary. In the time between then and now she has had one daughter graduate high school (me), a son transfer back to the regular public school system, a husband retire from the military (with all the drama the Army has to give in that mess), and so much more I cannot put into one post. My parents are my heroes. My mama is my hero. I love her so much. Congratulations Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment