Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mission Papers are In!

So after what seems to be a very long time that was squeezed into some very short days, I finally submitted my mission papers with my bishop. YAAAAAY!!! Haha. My to-do list for last week was quite extensive and I'm rather proud of it. With three pages of many things to do, discuss, complete, and pray about I am happy to say all of it is finished. 

Now I have a new two page list to get done this week. Yay. -_-  . I hope and pray that there is nothing wrong with my papers and I get my call very soon. 

I know my Father lives and love me. I know my Savior died for me. I know He suffered for my sins. I know that He lives again all so that I may also. I know that through Him all things are possible. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

Update: my stake president got everything straightened out on his end and everything was submitted on Sunday. I should have my call in the next couple of weeks. He called while he he pushed the submit button and I was jumping up and down and squealing with joy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment