Friday, July 24, 2015

I am a Pioneer

I have been into family history for about a year now and the faith of these precious pioneers still amaze me. They left their homes and their families to come to a country that was very unknown. The Mormon pioneers were chased out of their homes out to Utah, and were still persecuted once there. My other ancestors came to America mostly for the farming opportunities, and the trials they endured were harsh and not to be discounted either. I love family history work, and I love finding similarities to my ancestors. I am the first generation on my dad's side to be a child of the covenant. I think I am the first sister on both sides of my family to serve a mission. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and it blesses me everyday. I testify these thing to you, in the name of Jesus Christ amen. #iamapioneer 
https://familysearch.org/iamapioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment