Monday, July 13, 2015

Preach of Christ

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." (2 Nephi 25:26)

In mere months I will be a missionary with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I will be serving wherever the Lord wants me to serve, and I know he will send me somewhere I will be the best missionary I can be. I know God has a plan for me and He loves me. He loves me so much He sent his Only Begotten son to suffer for my sins and weaknesses, die, and live again all for me. He lives so that I may also live. I talk of Christ, rejoice in Christ, preach of Christ, and prophesy of Christ that He will come again, and in His grace we are made whole. I bare testimony that God has not left us, and that it is our job as missionaries (or at least soon to be ones) to flood the earth with this knowledge. The Holy Ghost will guide you if you let it. I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment